CurbioSeptember 7, 2022 2022-09-19 13:28
WE FIX IT.
YOU LIST IT.
SELLERS PAY AT CLOSING.
Curbio and RE/MAX Estate Properties have joined forces to be your brokerage’s in-house concierge partner.
Get every listing ready for market quickly and with $0 due until closing with Curbio: your all-in-one solution for pre-listing home improvements.
GET STARTED IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS
Curbio estimates are 100% free and zero obligation. No upfront costs, interest, or fees.
1. GET A FREE ESTIMATE
Just like any home improvement project, it all starts with an estimate. The real estate agent representing the listing begins by requesting a free estimate.
2. ORDER YOUR CURBIO MARKETING ASSETS
Need to get the word out? We will create branded marketing materials for you to use! Just order below:
3. FINALIZE SCOPE AND BEGIN WORK
Chat with our Home Improvement team about the work needed. We’ll work together to refine the final scope of work.
Curbio handles everything from start to finish, giving you real-time updates at every stage of the project!
4. SELL FAST AND FOR MORE
Once the work is complete, you’ll list and sell the property!
Homeowners don’t pay anything until their home sells with no interest charges or fees.
BECAUSE OF OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH CURBIO, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- RE/MAX Estate Property Marketing Collateral
- Custom Access in the Curbio Portal
- A Dedicated Account Management Team
- Team/Brokerage Education and Training
- Turnkey ‘White Glove’ Service + Support
- And More!!
ACCESS RE/MAX ESTATE PROPERTIES MARKETING RESOURCES:
By submitting your request above we will prepare customized marketing assets for you, including:
- A customized and branded flyers
- A customized and branded postcards
RE/MAX AGENTS USE CURBIO FOR PRE-LISTING UPDATES OF ALL SIZES
- Deep cleaning, decluttering, and staging
- Repairs and touch-up painting
- Landscaping and curb appeal
- Hardware swaps, lighting fixtures, appliances
- Whole-home painting
- Floor refinishing and replacements
- Popcorn ceiling removal
- Bathroom/kitchen refreshes
- Backsplashes and countertops
- Floor plan changes
- Roof repairs and replacements
- Kitchen and bathroom remodels
- Basement refinishing and bathroom additions
- Window replacements
95% OF AGENTS SAY THEY RECOMMEND
Every listing needs updates and repairs. RE/MAX Realtor®, Kathy Friedman, shares the value of pre-sale improvements and her experience with Curbio for projects of all sizes!